Our family is having a new adventure. Tiger is in the High School play this fall. I won't say the name of the play because it has a swear word in it. A clue to the name is "Darn" Yankees.
They needed some little kids in the paly, so Tiger volunteered Penguin. When Elephent and I went to drop off Penguin, Elephent got recruited. Now half of our Zoo Animals are in the High School Play!
Tiger has a part and lots of costume changes.
Penguin has a couple of lines. He gets to say, "I'm a Detroit Tiger" and in a song he gets to sing, "You can open any door" with Elepant.
Elephant gets to say "What about our costumes?" and "No" when they tell him to put his sign down, and the door part with Penguin.
This play is consuming our lives. Between Cub2's doctor appointments and play practices, I feel like I am always running here or there.
-Zookeeper 2
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment