Happy Birthday Panda. It has been a bumpy 14 yrs, but we couldn't imagine what our zoo would be like without you.
Some of my favorite memories:
The Way to a Mans Heart. . .
When Zoo Keeper 2 went to a zoo keeper’s convention and I stayed home to take care of you and tiger. Things were going well until you got hungry, you asked, "Dad, if mom is gone who will feed us?"
I replied, "I will, are you hungry."
Panda said, "Kinda. Dad?"
"Yes?"
Panda, "Me luff you Dad.”
Cub Scouts
I will always be grateful that I was able to be your Cub Scout leader and to spend that time with you. I may not have enjoyed the scout program but that time with you is something that I will always treasure.
It is all in a Name
When Panda and Tiger were about 3 and 5 respectively, they were commenting on who's name was the best.
Panda pointed out that he has a city and a temple that share his name.
Tiger commented, "That’s nothing, I was named after a prophet." Panda, looked a little crest fallen.
I chimed in, "But Panda was named after a Marvel Superhero."
The looks changed, and panda looked like he could walk on water.

No comments:
Post a Comment