Friday, July 23, 2010

Mopping

I saw this on the TV.  I fiannally got the mop and am thrilled with how much easier it is to keep my kitchen floor clean!

I actually mop several times a day now because it is so fast and easy, instead of waiting till it is bad and then spending a lot of time trying to get it back to looking nice.

I like that I am always using clean water instead of dirty mop water and I like that I can throw it in the washer!  I purchased an extra pad so that I can use one and wash one.  I would like to get a few more just to have some extra on hand.

It doesn't take much water.  With the old method it took about 30-60 minutes for the floor to dry.  With this new mop it takes more like 30 seconds to dry!  I mop half of the floor, then go rinse it out and mop the other half.  The first half us usually dry or almost dry before I am ready to mop the second half...and it drys as close as you can get to sreak free!  Also, my floor seams to have more shine!!!

No comments: